Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whoa Momma!!

So, here is the deal. I haven't had the most motivation the past four days. I have been neglecting many things in my life. To name a few: this new blog thing I am trying out, my laundry, my puppy, & definitely working out. I have this thing called a J.O.B. & it requires me to work weekends. Oh yeah, did I mention its 12 hour shifts?!?! So, lets calculate this, I worked Saturday, Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday which is roughly 48 hours in four days... WHOA MOMMA! This girl is beat. But, hey! Today starts the first of five days off! HALLELUJAH!
 
Soo, as my lazy butt slept in till 9 this morning I woke up to some snow flurries. I say some, because within an hour of me writing this post the ground is absolutely covered.
 
 
Beautiful, right?!?! You have to love crazy Arkansas weather in the middle of February! For those of you who are not acquainted with the weather down here, it was sunny and in the 60's all weekend. Where in the world did this snow come from?! Needless to say, I think this weather may just keep me stuck in my house. I highly doubt I can convince anyone to drive me to the gym in this stuff, so watching my calories and home exercises will be key!
 
Here are just a few things that my trusty lunch box holds...A girl has to have some help when your stuck in a building with nothing, but junk food surrounding you. I always pack my breakfast, lunch & dinner. I want to share whatever I can to help you, so I would love to hear whatever tricks of the trade you have!
 
 I am always looking for new salad dressings and this one is great! Its completely calorie free, sugar free & gluten free! My CrossFit loving friend totally passed this one along!
 
This salad dressing is also MUST in my trusty lunch box too! Can you tell that I eat a lot of salad?!
 
 
I know, I know, packaged meals are not good for you. But, every now and then I need some help. These Healthy Choice meals are around 200 calories and are actually pretty good!
 
Yoplait Smoothie's help me jump start my morning. They have almost half of your daily calcium in just one serving! I blend mine with some skim milk and it is only 110 calories. Plus, its supper yummy, especially if you need breakfast on the run.
 
Here is a picture of my trusty lunchbox that I have had for quite sometime...& of course I think it is the cutest thing ever!
 
Cute, right?!?! It was a gift from my sister the last time she went to Mexico! 
 
 
I hope ya'll enjoy some of these tips that help me! Send some my way, I always need the help!
 
Till Later Y'all,
 
Maegan 

0 comments:

Post a Comment