Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Holy Cow Batman!

Wow...I love how I start something new and completely don't make enough time in my day to post. So the past week ((or two)) have been a whirlwind. Let me tell ya! Between working, going out of town to support my other half's passion, workouts, family, and just everything in between I have completely lost touch with this pet project that I absolutely love.
 
 
The past weekend I was "Somewhere Down in Texas"- Jason Boland song! :) I crack myself up! Anyways, Texas was great! The boy in my life decided to race in this summer long competition called Dirt Riot. Its official, the females hold down the pit crew for them. And by holding down the pit crew I mean drinking wine to cover up our emotions of freaking out for our boys! Ladies, you know what I mean!
 
No, I'm not his back seat driver! & yes, being part of the pit crew means handing off cold beverages! These boys can't get dehydrated!
 
Gassed and Ready at the pre-races!
 
 Apparently those are all the pictures from the weekend I will be able to post. For some reason this computer is refusing for me to load anymore!
 
As of my weight loss battle, its like a yo-yo. I am currently progressing with the Couch to 5K program. I feel like I am doing super well. Today will be the start of "Hell Week" or as the program just calls it "Week 3". I am just trying to stay positive with this week coming so fast! I officially want to throw my scale out the window! I do this whole yo-yo thing with my weight and I am fed up with it. The weekends out of town do me in horribly! So, I am researching doing a 30 Day program with a friend from work. I will definitely keep anyone who actually reads this posted on "Hell Week" and my food disasters! Counting calories is not so bad, but damn do the weekends get me!
 
Till Later Y'all
 
Maegan
 


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment