Saturday, March 9, 2013

Eating on Track!

So... this week it has been my goal to get my eating on point. I have a super hard time when I am at work. I always have those co-workers who bring all the bad things that aren't good for people who are trying to loose weight! I would love to buy a snickers from every person who is selling them for their kids so they could go on some field trip,  but my butt doesn't need anymore hail dents! Self-Control is key!!!! That has been something I struggle with a times.
 
My Monday (actually Wednesday) work outfit! Super cute, right?!? It actually doesn't bother me to wear uniforms! I'm crazy, right?! 
 
So back to the whole keeping on track eating. This week I had to work 3 days in a row. Which means, roughly 13 hour days that are hectic and busy, so eating on a schedule is typically impossible. I set my alarm throughout the day to remind me to eat.
 
 
I tried to plan out my meals every night before work. When you plan out your meals and know that this is what you need to eat, instead of running to the nearest fast food place it makes you feel good! I also used my calorie counter on my phone to plan my meals the night before. It gave me a heads up on knowing my calorie intake for the day and how much I needed to make sure I burned at the gym.
 
This was my planned out meals for Wednesday.
Breakfast- granola with nuts & skim milk
Snack- some of my mixture of fruit
Lunch- Healthy Choice Steamer ((I really liked this one!)) Black Bean chips with some garlic hummus
Snack- the rest of my fruit mixture
Dinner- Salad with turkey, red bell peppers, sunflower seeds and zero cal ranch dressing
 
Then off to the gym I go for what I thought was going to be  "Hell Week" on couch-to-5K, but it wasn't! I kicked ass on my runs and I feel amazing about it! I was super surprised!
 
 Just a small look at the workout. I know my inner skinny girl screamed "Hell Yeah!", but my chubby-girl self was terrified! Anyone can do this program and I HIGHLY recommended it! It makes me feel so good and accomplished!
 
So, my chips that I ate for lunch this week...TOTALLY OBSESSED! I could eat an entire bag in one sitting, but I portion myself! You seriously have to get some! They sound bad, but just try them! You will definitely be obsessed!
YUMMMMMY!
 
Off to antique shopping...hopefully I can find some goodies to show y'all some of my projects I have in the works!
 
Till Later Y'all!
 
Maegan
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment